I am posting here to get your honesh feedback and choice about the car that suits our requirement.
Thanks a lot for your time in reverting to our query.
1) We are family of 3 adults+1child
My husband (5.10") or I (5.4") can drive
My mom (5'2")
My child (4 year old)
2) This is going to be our first car, we learnt the car driving but never drove other cars.
3) Looking for Automatic Car IVT/CVT/DCT ??
Which automatic transmission do you think is reliable, smooth(not jerky for sure), low maintenance and fun to drive ?
4) Drive mostly in Pune City (80%) - max 25kms per day) and sometimes on weekend trips with family (once in a month or so) (only after corona ofcourse :D)
5) Rear seat legroom and comfort is most important as my mom prefers a bit comfortable seating and also if we need to place a child car seat
6) Boot space also matters as we may need to place luggage along with the pram when required
7) Budget for on-road price is around 12-13L
8) Need a reliable car with good build quality, safety, comfort, service network, less complaints, low maintenance
9) We are looking forward to keep the car at least 8-10 years. So expecting City milege of at least 13-14 on average.
10) Almost had finalized Nexon but dropped the idea as our preference is Automatic and we know Nexon AMT BS6 too is lil jerky
And poor after sales service
11) Looking for Features
-Android/apple car play
-rear camera sensors
--rear seat LED light
-- LED light in Boot
-hill load assist
-rear AC vents
-60-40 rear seat folding
-leather seat covers (will consider under accessories if not available)
12) we always heard about hassle free service of Maruti and Hundai in India.
We are not a big fan of Maruti cars though due to its poor build quality and less premium feel :-)
14) Is it worth to invest in compact SUV considering rear seat comfort and boot soaceor sedan/hatchback willdo our job in Automatic transmission?
15) Also, how about after sales service and network for these foreign brands Ford, Skoda and VW?
Thanks again for your time. Please take care, stay safe!