I have a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Edition that was leaking antifreeze all over the floorboards so I took apart the dash and replaced the heater core. Got it all put back together, replaced the battery (it was dead) and filled it with antifreeze. Put the key in the ignition and the lights came on and the car started dinging. Went to start it and I heard one click and then all the power left the car. I thought I heard a pop but I am not sure. Let it sit overnight and there is power in the car but it keeps making on click and then shutting off completely. Im pretty sure I plugged everything in correctly but I will check that. If it isn't that does anyone know what else it could be?