I'm looking for a wagon, and would consider an SUV or Crossover with a low center of gravity. I would also consider a sedan if it's spacious enough. We drive less than 10k miles a year.
Here are my wants:
1. Very high safety ratings
2. Under $50k, CPO or new, prefer to spend 30-40k
3. Low or reasonable maintenance costs (less than $2k per year)
4. At least 200hp and 0-60 in 7 seconds or less
5. At least 20 cu.ft. of cargo space
6. I want to use the car for 10 years or more
7. Ability to fit 3 very narrow carseats in the back row (like Diono Radian)
What are my best options?
The obvious options to me so far are:
CPO 2016 Mercedes Benz E350 wagon
Subaru Outback 3.6
Audi A4 Allroad Wagon
Volvo V60 Wagon
Any opinions welcome.