Sign in to follow this  
turbosupra1

UGLIEST VEHICLE

81 posts in this topic

Here it is...

volkswagen140108.jpg

156402-1.jpg

They should work :P

you just cant keep those germans at bay. we have the ongoing german horsepower war (which will probably end up with a 1000hp audi r8 or a slr with 9 superchargers), now we have the begining of the german 'who can make the best coupe based on a saloon' war. I cant wait to see who'll win

Actually yes we do, found out today that we both work in the same department! :lol:

Just found out today?.... :P

I'm just too good at this "all seeing eye Mod" malarky, lol....Not sure if that was sarcasm on your part, but you have to see whewre I'm coming from if it was...

Edited by Cliffy

Yeah we don't really know each other that well, but during our usual lunch break duscussion I brought up the forums and how I had been suspected of being a troll, and one of the guys turns round and says he had recently joined a forum and made a thread about the Jag E-Type. I told the guys that I had joined and there were some interesting topics a few days back and he must have caught on! Strange I know... :P

Yeah we don't really know each other that well, but during our usual lunch break duscussion I brought up the forums and how I had been suspected of being a troll, and one of the guys turns round and says he had recently joined a forum and made a thread about the Jag E-Type. I told the guys that I had joined and there were some interesting topics a few days back and he must have caught on! Strange I know... :P

Wow...Love really is blosoming in CF land! :lol::lol: