Sign in to follow this  
turbosupra1

UGLIEST VEHICLE

81 posts in this topic

aztec, monte carlo, evoq, vizon, Imaj and any other misspelled Caddy. those were the GM ones.

toyoate echo

ford focu (don't like the sharp egg look. works for the wagon though)

thats about it i suppose

"Supras suck"

"I don't know why, why don't you figure it out turbosupra??"

Were you one of those guys who was pissed off at me in the American car threads??

What the hell is your problem??

~first of all, the supra is beautiful

~the aztec is a piece of junk

~the echo looks like another car rammed its ass from behind

~the evoq is beautiful...i dont know why anyone would disagree

~~~~~~~i'm glad to see that one of my favourite cars, the bmw m coupe, has managed to stay off this list~~~~~~~

the z3 coupe, on the other hand...

Or is it the Vanagon or what ever the hell that monstrosity is called.

None the less its all opinion. If persid dosen't like the looks, you can attribute that to me.

Kurenai...LOL. I was thinking the same thing when I was reading his reply. Stupid.

Turbosupra1, I was never pissed off at anyone on this board...I just found certain things entertaining. Like people going crazy when somebody disrespects their favourite cars. I did the same thing most people in this thread did (and do on this board on daily basis)...I stated a car who's looks I don't like. Now, if that happens to be your favourite car, well I can't help you. At least now you can see how bad it feels when somebody disrespects cars for no reason. Just like most of you did in this thread. What if there were people here who owned an Aztec...their feelings might have been hurt. But you don't give a shit about anyone else it seems. Well, I hit your with your own weapon...that's all. Maybe now you've learned something.

Come on people, smarten up a little.

thats cool.

I just can't understand why you wouldn't like a supra. I mean come on!! I have a friend who absolutely despises japanese cars (especially toyotas) but the supra still meets the requirements for his list of good Japanese cars.

Anyway..as for the Aztec, it is just ugly by nature. You have to accept that fact. I can't understand why anyone would want to buy one. The interior may be hitech and it may be a nice car but this thread is based on UGLY cars and the interior doesn't matter in this case.

I respect your opinion, persid, and i understand how people may be hurt by seeing that the vehicle they just bought is downright butt-ugly..but thats just the way it is because some body styles are just more popular than others.

According to this thread most people:

hate the Aztec

don't like numerous cars

hate box-shaped vans

and love supras

Still, persid, your view is quite interesting and i'll take it into consideration.

Do you really hate the supra??

No, I don't hate the Supra...I just don't think it's beautiful. The dimensions are all screwed up...one part is muscular, the other is smooth...and then there's the spoiler. How can you like it? :D

I don't think there's nothing wrong with the Echo or Aztec...both forms follow their function.