Sign in to follow this  
Parker17

Is Apple Pay a good secure system?

3 posts in this topic

The drop of the Apple Card has respired an old debate in my family, electronic vs physical banking.My parents are very 'old fashioned' and don't trust the security of Apple Pay, or even using any app that is hooked up to a bank account because "HACKERS!" Where as I my self lean towards trusting the security measures.Currently I haven't pulled the trigger on shifting to electronic banking and credit cards because I really don't want to make a rash choice and screw myself over. Do y'all trust the Apple Pay system? Would you advise moving my banking to the electronic form? I honestly am fairly lost on which is the better option right now.Well it looks like my first order of business tomorrow is to set up Apple Pay, thanks or all the advice!

tp link login
sarkari job

Edited by Parker17

Apple Pay is designed with your security and privacy in mind, making it a simpler and more secure way to pay than using your physical credit, debit, and prepaid cards. Apple Pay uses security features built-in to the hardware and software of your device to help protect your transactions.

Admin

Apps4Rent | O365CloudExperts | CloudDesktopOnline

Hi i just Found This Useful Article about How To Safely Cancel Car Insurance

spacer.png

On the off chance that you sell your car or switch companies, ensure your old insurer knows 

There are a few reasons you may have to drop a car insurance strategy. For instance, perhaps you not, at this point own the car being referred to. Or then again you're moving to another state. Or on the other hand you need to change to a more affordable insurance organization. Whatever your explanation, the interaction ought to be generally clear. Here's the manner by which to go about it—and stay away from certain traps. 

Read Full Artcile Here