Sign in to follow this  
Cnovak30

Replaced by crankshaft position sensor and now my traction like is on

1 post in this topic

I have a 2013 Nissan Frontier. My truck would stall while driving but all the electronics would stay on and be working fine. I would restart the truck and then it will run fine the rest of way. The next day I would be driving to work and the truck would stall again. I restarted this time but the check engine light came on and the traction light came on. When I finished driving to work the truck was kicking. After work the traction light went off but the check engine light stayed on. I was able to try home without any problems. I hooked my truck up to the computer to get the codes and it said I needed to replace the crankshaft position sensor. So I took it to the mechanic and got the crankshaft replaced. I picked up the car and the check engine light was still on and the traction light was in. And my truck was kicking the whole way home. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Or if I could just restart the codes by unhooking the negative terminal from my battery???