Sign in to follow this  
Keith Tenpas

Portable Freezer for My Car?

1 post in this topic

Greetings!

I was working from home for many months, but now luckily, our entire company staff have vaccinated and joining office from the next week. However, we have changed the office location and it far away from my home. So, instead of public transport, I am preferring to use my own car for travel. Withal, I am thinking to add some appliances in my car to make my travel problem-free. So, in this summer season, the freezer is the first thing that came into my mind.

In the beginning, I was thinking to use a car cooler, but I noticed they are only good for a trip where you carry eatable goods usually. I think to keep my drinks and medicines cold for such a long distance, I should pick a portable freezer. In this regard, I found this source https://icemakercage.com/best-mini-upright-freezers/ useful and thinking to buy Euhomy MF-3.0-Y Upright Freezer. It is not only good for homes but also being used for travelling purpose. Indeed, it is portable. 

Do you think it is the right option for me? Or I should consider ice coolers because it is looking a little big?

Please share your ideas. 

arb-weatherproof-fridge-freezer-2.jpg