Sign in to follow this  
Twin Turbo

American cars suck

206 posts in this topic

And that's fine Hondakiller, no question about it. But there are fast imports out there, just as there are fast american cars. Hell, I'm sure if you looked hard enough, you could find a fast Yugo. You don't have to like Imports, Domestics or even Yugos, but it really would be nice if a few head-up-their-ass types on this board would open their fucking glued-shut eyes and realize that, yes, the Porsche 944 is a good handler, yes, it is possible to get a Civic running 13s without spending a fortune and yes, F-Bodies can and do handle.

i know and i realized that through this board. i used to think all civics were slow and jap cars sucked etc etc but now i have realized that though i dont like them and absolutely cant stand their sound they can be fast. BIG WINGS STILL BLOW THOUGH!!!!!!!!! woohoo.

Big wheels are appropriate on cars that need big wheels. Did you know that on your average econobox (even on a Sentra SE-R with headwork and cams, running sub-15s...), putting on 17" rims will generally lose the driver two cars off the start against someone with a similar setup with 15" rims? That's funny shit :D

Yeah, Twin Turbo...hopefully you've learned (as I have) from this post and others that if you give false information or information that makes no sense (or is irrelevant...what you started this board with) you stand to get your ass worked by all the car nuts on this board who know what they're talking about. Just make sure you know what you're talking about in the future before you say anything.

Originally posted by turbosupra1

Yeah, Twin Turbo...hopefully you've learned (as I have) from this post and others that if you give false information or information that makes no sense (or is irrelevant...what you started this board with) you stand to get your ass worked by all the car nuts on this board who know what they're talking about. Just make sure you know what you're talking about in the future before you say anything.

You bet!

BTW, I won't be on this forum not so often anymore, because IMO the nwe forum is better. C'mon everybody to the new forum! I don't wanna switch back and forth all the time.

Originally posted by turbosupra1

Nice to see someone come around.