Sign in to follow this  
Keith Davy

Annoying problems of Peugeot 3008

1 post in this topic

I've been driving my dad's Peugeot 3008 for half a month and found a lot of problems, so I'm looking for answers.
1: The fuel gauge always shows that the fuel is not enough, every time I fill up until the gun jumps, but the gauge is still not full. And every time I fill up, the fuel gauge is red, so I can only fill up about 30 litres, but the fuel tank has a capacity of 60 litres. This causes me to go to the petrol station every 300km or so to fill up.
2: The air conditioning always makes a strange noise. Every time I start the car, the air conditioning starts working and there is a strange noise, intermittent, especially at 24°C. It is extremely noticeable. But when it stabilizes, it doesn't ring again.
3: There will be a strange noise when the car is cold. As long as the water temperature does not go past 70°C when pressing the accelerator, there will be a strange noise coming from the engine compartment, but the sound will gradually disappear when it exceeds 70°C.
Although these problems do not affect normal use, they are very annoying. Please tell me what the problems are and what I can do about them. The car has nearly 110,000 km on the clock, which is quite a lot of kilometres, and I would like to get it fixed. Thank you all in advance!