Sign in to follow this  
Keith Tenpas

Best Caps for Drivers?

2 posts in this topic

Greetings!

I am thinking to purchase a few caps for my personal use for this summer. I would prefer to wear them while driving, and for outdoor tasks. That's why I shortlisted the following caps. It would be great if you guys would share your thoughts and experiences about these caps.

Flat Caps: When I made a research about the best caps for driving, then the first suggestion was about the flat caps there. I know flat caps look very sleek, and even numerous celebs wear them while driving. But do you think it is the best option when I am buying in bulk?

flatcaps19mains3-500x225.jpg

Snapback Caps: This 6-panel cap is my damn favourite from the beginning of my sports career. I love to wear it for outdoor activities, but I don't have any snapback cap right now. Indeed, this pandemic changed too many things in my life, and I didn't use it for months. But I am thinking to order these snapback caps in bulk from BuckWholesale. Do you camo ones would look more trendy or simple blue or green colours? Share your thoughts.

Baseball-Cap-202009-003.jpg

Sun Visor Caps: Indeed, I am also considering to buy sun visor caps because they could be worth using in summers. According to my wife, instead of buying them in bulk, I should buy few sun visor caps with flat or snapback caps. I would like to know your suggestions as well.

143174-400x300-Man-wearing-sun-visor.jpg

Waiting for your responses. 

Whilst driving around in my BMW M5, I have taken to wearing a farmers style flat cap. Yes, a few years ago they were usually worn by old pensioners who pootled up the motorway at 30mph on a Sunday afternoon. However, now they are the chosen headgear of "The Cheshire set", Prince Harry etc, definitely the thing to be seen in.