Sign in to follow this  
Alhog

Buying a Land rover for my first car right out of High school

3 posts in this topic

I just graduated High School and Im in the trades as a Fine cabinetmaker and I want to purchase a new car. I'm thinking about a 2008 Land-rover LR3 HSE with hopefully 100k miles on it. I love the commanding driving position and comfort and decided that I would have better use for an SUV with seven seats then a pickup as I drive around a ton of my friends etc all the time. I have a mechanic friend who can fix the potential problems that come with any used LR for a discount. Im just wondering if this is a good idea or should I look into other options? 

Hello,

yeah, you can go with a SUV 7 seater, it will be perfect for you and you can buy used one if you have a mechanic friend with you , I know a online car auction site where you can find awesome used cars at best price and shipped to your home, just head over to bidexport.com.

happy riding

If you're looking to buy a 7-seater SUV, might as well include this Dodge Durango on your options. It's a 7-seater and has a sporty type of car, good for long drives with your friends. Check out some of the Dodge Durango models our Best Dealer of Jeep, Dodge, RAM and FIAT in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Visit their location if you're just around the area.