Sign in to follow this  
North

There should be Toyota in every country, right? Toyota all over the world

4 posts in this topic

Recently, I saw a hot post on Twitter. Japanese netizens asked an interesting question, "Does your country have a Toyota?" It seems that the netizens' options are affirmative.

In the comments, I read an interesting story.

Toyota's first real mass production car was born in 1936, the Model AA, but it is not so much development as the assembly of the first mass production car. The chassis and gearbox are directly copied from a Chrysler model. Other parts of the body are mostly made of MG and Ford parts, of course Toyota has also cast some of it itself. The body design completely imitates the Chrysler Airflow. As for the reason, the founder Kiichiro Toyota knows that his factory does not yet have the ability to design new cars, while the Chrysler Airflow design is a few years ahead of that era and can develop itself for Toyota. Leave more time for the appearance of the car body.

It seems that the first step to success is to rely on the achievements of the predecessors. Knowing that learning and innovation are an important factor for Toyota's success.

I hope that car manufacturers in some countries will not only know that they are copying cars from other countries.

Although it may not be practical, I still look forward to one day Toyota can make a scooter like Honda Scoopy or Honda PCX.

I agree. Toyota has really done a good job on innovation, and TNGA illustrates this point. It is said that Mazda and Toyota have established a joint venture in the United States. I hope that TNGA can be applied in Mazda 2 or Mazda 3 in the future.

I'm with Japanese netizens Toyota should be every where it is a very good car, and after sales services are also great, I have bought a used Toyota car from online auction at bidexport.com and I am really happy with it, and I practically recommends all to buy toyota

The slogan "Where there is a road, there is a Toyota" has been deeply rooted in people's hearts. What he wants to express is not only the huge sales volume of Toyota, ft 86 but also the stable reliability and terrible durability of Toyota cars. Last year, Toyota had a good sales volume in China. Although it was overtaken by Nissan, it still achieved a sales volume of one million units. Its strong strength also shocked consumers. Although Toyota's domestic sales volume was not the strongest last year, its performance in the global market was still very strong.