Sign in to follow this  
Zulu

The first car for my brother.

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys, my brother will be 18 in next month, and our family decided to gift him a car. But we are a little bit on a short budget, and going to buy second hand car. So pls give advice on what car should we buy for him (it should be some nice car but cheap and easy in maintenance). And beforehand wanna ask how to ship it cos it can be in other state.
Thanks for all you advices.

Hi! Recently I was also worried about this question. I was looking for a car for my wife for a long time. I read a lot of articles and forums. Found some interesting articles https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/how-to-buy-a-car. I decided to buy a 2013 Honda pilot. The car was in California that's why I had to use car shipping. And as my friend that working in dealership explained me the best way to choose a company to ship a car is to read some top of car shipping companies like this one https://movewheels.com/top-6-car-shipping-companies-in-usa  then get quotes from five you liked the most(don't provide them with your phone number only email box, cos you get millions of calls) then choose best offer and go with them

I recommend the cool Ford Mustang, a 4-seater Fastback sports car.

It is powerful and integrates modern technology with the engine. In addition, it is equipped with a variety of security systems and convenience systems, which are both entertaining and safe.

Your brother will like it very much.

Nissan Leaf. It's an EV with automatic so is handy to drive. My 68-year-old grandpa got his driving license last week and we bought him a leaf. He went to Barcelona to enjoy sunbath with my granny in that new Leaf yesterday, and he found no difficulty in manipulating the vehicle.