Petercech1

White cars get dirty easily? I don't wanna spend too much money on cleaning my car

6 posts in this topic

I will be pleased if you guys call me a white color addict. I am specially obsessed with anything in white. For a decade I have been purchasing and wearing white vetements only. My favorite football team is Real Madrid....Yeah it's white as well. I love all dairy products including milk, milk puddings, cheese, milk chocolate etc. My pet cat Bonnie is pure white. Now I am planning to buy a white Nissan Almera 2020...Surely I am a loyal white color addict but you know cars get dirty easily because they are always running on the dusty road. I don't really want to waste too much money on cleaning my car. Could anyone tell me if white cars really get dirty easily? If it is, what can I do to prevent the dirt as much as possible? 

On 10/9/2020 at 6:05 PM, Petercech1 said:

I will be pleased if you guys call me a white color addict. I am specially obsessed with anything in white. For a decade I have been purchasing and wearing white vetements only. My favorite football team is Real Madrid....Yeah it's white as well. I love all dairy products including milk, milk puddings, cheese, milk chocolate etc. My pet cat Bonnie is pure white. Now I am planning to buy a white Nissan Almera 2020...Surely I am a loyal white color addict but you know cars get dirty easily because they are always running on the dusty road. I don't really want to waste too much money on cleaning my car. Could anyone tell me if white cars really get dirty easily? If it is, what can I do to prevent the dirt as much as possible? 

A white car is really easy to get dirty. A friend of mine is also using Nissan Almera. He usually washes all parts of the car with a towel or sponge, and then waxes the car. However, it has been heard that in a dusty environment, it is easier to absorb dust after the car is waxed.

lol how often do you wash your car that it makes a financial dent in your life? You know you can wash your car yourself and not pay a car wash right? White cars don't get that dirty unless you're plowing through mud and dirt all the time. I've had white cars and it's never been a problem. 

I get a blanch Hilux Revo and my friend drives a shiny white Jeep Wrangler. Usually a bucket of water and a piece of rag can refresh your car. Sometimes, for example, in rainy days, some dirt or mud may stick on your car tires, which is disgusting. But don't worry, a car wash won't cost a lot.