JackCulito

I need a Amateur Way to test the Max G Force of My Car LOL

6 posts in this topic

I already Have a slow car, is a Toyota Corolla S from 2005, and i get a little bit Scare when i take Corners at high speed. Well, I want to Buy another Car soon, so I want to Know a Trick or a Amateur test to look how much G can support the car

On 10/3/2020 at 2:37 PM, JackCulito said:

I already Have a slow car, is a Toyota Corolla S from 2005, and i get a little bit Scare when i take Corners at high speed. Well, I want to Buy another Car soon, so I want to Know a Trick or a Amateur test to look how much G can support the car

Why not consider Toyota Corolla Altis? Corolla Altis's TNGA structure is sturdy and balanced. In addition, it comes with ABS and brake reinforcement. The body's suspension also has stabilizer bars and uses 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels, so the tires have strong grip, and you don't have to worry about high-speed corners.

Simple solution, lightly turn to the left, and yank the steering wheel to the right, then floor it while already moving, ez pz, if you don’t die, you’re good! If you die, I was never here,

what’s this 

Just now, Boo said:

Simple solution, lightly turn to the left, and yank the steering wheel to the right, then floor it while already moving, ez pz, if you don’t die, you’re good! If you die, I was never here,

what’s this 

Hahahaha am gonna try this, sounds funny

On 10/15/2020 at 9:39 AM, Hollymarai said:

Why not consider Toyota Corolla Altis? Corolla Altis's TNGA structure is sturdy and balanced. In addition, it comes with ABS and brake reinforcement. The body's suspension also has stabilizer bars and uses 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels, so the tires have strong grip, and you don't have to worry about high-speed corners.

The problem for my with Any Corolla, is they are slow for me, doesn't have too much power, and i wan to make a really good car in the future, so, i need to know hoy much G i can test, and wich car i should buy (sorry for my english, i speak spanish xD)