Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

You have to get your plates through a motor vehicle department in your state (in the US anyway). You can get personalized plates - called vanity plates usually - but you have to go through the right channels and get them through your state's vehicle department. So, no, probably not legal if you're getting plates somewhere other than the official government office. They tend to want to have your vehicle on file if you get insurance, or in an accident, etc. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

  • Create New...