Sign in to follow this  
Keith Tenpas

Weekly Vs. Monthly Van Insurance?

1 post in this topic

Greetings!

We are cleaning our house, and in this regard, we need a van on rent. The lender is not insuring the van within the rent price, and we decided that we will get temporary insurance for this vehicle. However, we are confused either we should get coverage for 2-3 weeks or should go with a monthly plan. We found affordable temporary van insurance quotes and comparisons here https://tempvaninsure.co.uk/, and according to my mom, monthly plans are more convenient. According to her, it would be tough to go for renewal each week, and the monthly plan is flexible. 

Withal, I am not much happy with monthly plan because mayhap our work would finish within 2-3 weeks then why would we go with a monthly plan? According to mom, we can use the van for travel and other purposes if we finish the work before month because we rented it for a month. Do you think it is a wise and affordable idea to go with a monthly plan? Secondly, do you believe Aviva is the right company, or we should also consider other insurance companies as well?

I am waiting for fir your acute responses. 

white-van-on-the-road.jpg?la=en-GB&hash=