Iconic Cars 120

What is the most iconic car in history?

5 posts in this topic

What is the most iconic car from the past 120 years? I have created a website to facilitate a bracket style tournament to find out the answer to that question. 

The website is iconiccars120.weebly.com and you can find all the information about the structure of the tournament here.

Nominations are open now and voting begins on August 1st. I will continue to post updates on the status of the tournament to this topic.

Don't forget to nominate your pick, share with all your car enthusiast friends, and save the website to be a part of the voting!

* For a perfectly seeded bracket there needs to be 96 nominated cars. As of writing this, there are only 67 nominations!

Click here for quick access to the nomination form, but I highly suggest visiting the website to find out all the information you need to know.

On 7/27/2020 at 1:22 AM, Iconic Cars 120 said:

There might have been an issue with the nomination form so if you already nominated, please renominate!

+1

prod.jpg