Dito

Help me choose the right SUV

3 posts in this topic

I am trying to make a decision between Mazda cx-5 2016, Subaru outback 2016, Subaru crosstrek 2016 and Honda cr-v 2016.

I live in a place where temperature range is from -10C° to +40C° throughout the year. I mainly use a car in the city but me and my family love some mountain tours every once in a while.

So I am looking for a durable, reliable and comfy SUV

Honda CR-V's taller ride height gives a more commanding driving position and better view out. The height also makes going in and out of the car easier, especially for the elderly. Larger items can loaded into the back of the CR-V.

And of course, the high ground clearance means it can fair better going over obstacles, all-wheel drive or not. For city dwellers especially during the monsoon season, there would be less anxiety going through flooded roads.

If you prefer a better view out the road, easy ingress and egress, or if you need to go off-road, then SUVs like the CR-V will suit your needs better.

On 7/19/2020 at 7:52 PM, Dito said:

I am trying to make a decision between Mazda cx-5 2016, Subaru outback 2016, Subaru crosstrek 2016 and Honda cr-v 2016.

I live in a place where temperature range is from -10C° to +40C° throughout the year. I mainly use a car in the city but me and my family love some mountain tours every once in a while.

So I am looking for a durable, reliable and comfy SUV

Honda HR-V is a good choice. There is a lot of space on the front and back, and the width of the carriage is reasonable. You will feel comfortable riding. And it also has a large panoramic sunroof, so you can see the scenery on the way.