12 posts in this topic

The 2020 Mazda2, an upgraded version of the company's popular B-segment hatchback, features a new, more sophisticated design, new Skyactiv-Technologies and enhanced i-Activsense safety features. It brings unprecedented levels of quality, refinement and driving enjoyment to the compact car  have imbued the new hatchback with a sense of width, stability and elegance by simplifying and eliminating elements. It is styled with simple yet rich surfacing, and a horizontal emphasis to reinforce the car's broad stance and low centre of gravity.

m1.jpg

Hi Everyone! The 2020 Mazda 2 is an awesome car. I have had the pleasure of driving it myself, and let me tell you it is as smooth as can be.  My favorite part about the Mazda 2 is its long lasting engine. If you are looking for a reliable and affordable car get the Mazda 2. 

The fit is generally comfortable, if not for one "but" - there is not enough armrest on the right. In the city, with its absence, you can still somehow come to terms, but on long trips without it it is difficult - the hand gets very tired. The build quality is decent and the mirrors fold, which is naturally good. But what prevented me from making it happen automatically when the doors were locked is a mystery to me. I don't like keyless access, because it works only halfway - the car is opened with the key, and the engine is started with the button. A rear view camera is, of course, a thing. It has a wide viewing angle, and the image quality, in principle, is not bad. In general, parking is a pleasure. The air ducts of the air conditioner are difficult to lift up. On the other hand, I like the air conditioner itself - it works fine. I encountered an active display for the first time. In practice, a very useful thing - you always see the speed with which you are driving in front of you. Although the motor is not very powerful, in general, everything is in order with the dynamics. By the way, in quiet mode with the air conditioner off, the revolutions are almost idle - in the region of 1200-1500 rpm. Consumption is more than satisfied. In the combined cycle, 5.8-5.9 liters per 100 km are released. A full tank is usually enough for 650-670 km (once drove 700 at all).

Hi Everyone! The 2021 Mazda 2 is an awesome car. I have had the pleasure of driving it myself, and let me tell you it is as smooth as can be.  My favorite part about the Mazda 2 is its long lasting engine. If you are looking for a reliable and affordable car get the Mazda 2. 

Edited by carview