Sign in to follow this  
Keith Tenpas

Dumpster Rental Business For Garage Clean Out?

1 post in this topic

Hi Everyone!

I own a few trailers and big trucks. Due to this COVID pandemic, we are not using them for both personal and commercial purpose; that's why I am planning to use them for dumpster rental purpose. Basically, I am willing to start a dumpster rental business. As I already have some staff and vehicles, that's why I would need a good strategy and some tips. I found this article about dumpster rental business plan very useful. Probably, we would also get dumpster rental software from this place. However, I am a little confused about the dumpster size.

As I have explained at the beginning that I am not going to use dumpsters for waste or residential purpose, that's why their size would also be different. We would offer home garage service where we would provide dumpster rental services with transportation features to clean out their garages. Yes, it is a little unique one. I am confused between 6-yard cubic and 10-yard cubic dumpsters. According to my team, home garages don't have much to clean out that's why 6-yard dumpster would be enough.

What do you think in this regard? I would also be grateful if you include some suggestions for my business. 

7df064b56f55ef11a00ab40fdacc851f.jpg

Edited by Keith Tenpas