Sign in to follow this  
John Hickson

Wierd Problem Popped Up. Please Help

3 posts in this topic

tried to replace my transfer case but ended up having to put it back together My car will not allow me to turn the key to ignition/start. The steering wheel won’t lock lock or completely unlock so I can turn the key. Also I heard bloop bloop bloop noises coming from engine bay and Joe the acceleration pedal makes clicking sound has barely any tension here is how it sounds

https://youtu.be/gYpFNHNlQTI

None of these things were happening before I messed with the transfer case. Only happened once last time I was in same situation but eventually worked again

On 6/30/2020 at 6:58 AM, John Hickson said:

tried to replace my transfer case but ended up having to put it back together My car will not allow me to turn the key to ignition/start. The steering wheel won’t lock lock or completely unlock so I can turn the key. Also I heard bloop bloop bloop noises coming from engine bay and Joe the acceleration pedal makes clicking sound has barely any tension here is how it sounds

https://youtu.be/gYpFNHNlQTI

None of these things were happening before I messed with the transfer case. Only happened once last time I was in same situation but eventually worked again

Contact Car Part Store Today! They have a team of expert mechanics which solves your problem.