Sign in to follow this  
Keith Tenpas

Kroger Fuel Points Via Customer Satisfaction Survey Program

2 posts in this topic

Greetings!

Since last year, I am not visiting any grocery store other than Kroger. A few days ago, I heard about their customer satisfaction survey program which offers participants gift cards, cash rewards and fuel points. I found this article worth reading to understand about Kroger feedback program. Now, I have near about 100 points in my Kroger Plus Shopper's card, but I am confused about its use at pump stations. 

According to Kroger's customer service, I can save 10 cents off per gallon with 100 fuel points. Do you think I should use them or try to win more points to get some handsome discount? Secondly, I am confused either these points could only be used at Shell stations or I can use them anywhere? Moreover, the gift cards of $100 also work to get fuel points or to get discounts at fuel stations for different vehicles? 

It would be great if you come with your experience and useful suggestions.

Kroger-eCoupon.png

This is a nice topic about the grocery store and their customer satisfaction survey program which offers participants gift cards, cash rewards, and fuel points, Whenever I feel down I must visit your post. I have got tired as I tried my best to find links to buy homework online for me but I could not find any relevant ones. Could you please help me out? Thanks a lot.