Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix Fab

Rebuilding a 1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS (2 door) into an RSTi

0 posts in this topic

Hi All! 

I hope you are having a wonderful day! I do the Phoenix Fabrications YouTube channel. I am new, just starting, but know I have a lot to offer. I have been turning wrenches since I was 12 with my dad. I have worked for Subaru for the past 10 years, and I always have my hands under the hood of a car. Since I am so actively working on cars, I figured I should share my projects and help others accomplish the goals they want with the ideas I share. Right now I am working on a 1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS and putting an 07 STi drivetrain into it. I have already merged the harness and am just waiting on the cage guy to finish before we are full steam ahead on that. I plan on running e85, with 2000 CC injectors, and a big turbo. Carbon fiber driveshaft, and lightweight everything. Only 2 racing seats and a dash. It is going to be a blast of a car, and I promise you, I am not going to hack it together. When done, I want it to be one of the nicest specimens of its kind. 

For the wait on the cage, I am going to put a couple videos out on how to modify an Audi S3. After these projects, we will have Autocross Racing videos, PDX racing videos, time attack videos! I also plan on buying salvaged cars from auction and rebuilding them! I have a nice chunk of change saving up for our first project salvage! 

I hope you enjoy if you do visit my YouTube channel! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-A1LQZW-RjNEjPrwrUfzqg?view_as=subscriber

Youtube Pic.jpg