3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Im 13 and am new to this wonderful community.My dream is to own a toyota supra mk4 and mod the heck out of it.I have auto mechanics in my family and they could help me a lot.This is just a dream but if my supra has like 800+ hp  am i still a ricer if i give it butterfly doors for the luxuy effect and aventador tail lights because they look kinda cool?

That depends on whether you are looking mostly for performance gains or the look. Your vehicle can be fast but it can also be a rice bucket. Or your vehicle can be barely drivable and it not being a rice bucket.

On 4/27/2020 at 4:56 AM, Chr0n0AP said:

That depends on whether you are looking mostly for performance gains or the look. Your vehicle can be fast but it can also be a rice bucket. Or your vehicle can be barely drivable and it not being a rice bucket.

Thanks!Performance gains is all i want.I mean a nice subtle bodykit works too for aerodynamics and stuff but that's it.But lambo doors means rice so i'm still a ricer.:((((((((((