Jenlor99

Is this a good deal on a used Highlander?

4 posts in this topic

$29,900. 2017. Limited AWD. 25,500 miles. Captain chairs in 2nd row. Protection package with side body moldings and wheel locks. Color is gray mica. One owner no accidents. Certified car. Any thoughts on what I should put in for an offer?

Edited by Jenlor99
Forgot to add year

Hey. I really think that it is a good bargain. There are other highlanders that have the same mileage but higher price. Try to shoot an offer at maybe 27,500. Say that there are other dealerships letting you take that offer but you really liked this highlander. Try to pay smart when offering. If they dont take the offer hear their counter offer. But i am telling you the price you're getting is pretty good compared to other cars on sale, and the car only had one owner so shoot your shot at this car its a good deal.

The QuickBooks Enterprise Solution requires you to get help in managing the accounting software. By dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Enterprise Customer Support phone number, you can reach us easily for any kind of support. Our experts of QuickBooks Enterprise Customer Service are always available to help you. We provide satisfactory services to our customers. For more information contact QuickBooks Support Customer Service.

QuickBooks Enterprise Support