Sign in to follow this  
ChadP777

Modifying a Kia Sportage

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I own a 2015 Kia Sportage with the 2.4L 4 cylinder engine. I would really like to use some forced induction to get some power that I know it’s capable of. You might think I’m silly for wanting to upgrade a car that has almost no platform for this type of thing. You can definitely tell me if I’m wasting my time. This is my DD and my only vehicle at the moment. I will have it for at least 4-5 years before I would consider purchasing a different car. I want to install a CAI, change the exhaust system, purchase a new ECU, and whatever I need to get the car where I would like to be. I would probably put a turbo in (if I could) I don’t imagine that a supercharger would be a good fit for this type of car. Please let me know if you think I could make this work, I would really appreciate your opinions.

CF475522-6880-48B3-BA5F-733B68A22BCA.jpeg

It was when the tribes and group weapons had been placed in, and they were extremely difficult to get at that point. Simultaneously they included another class, legendary. At that point around December 2017, they included increasingly legendary weapons, and there is the point at which the game began to get saw to an ever increasing extent, click here for more info. This game is extremely enjoyable to play, and sure, on occasion it tends to be disappointing, yet that is separated everything being equal. This game can be a compensation to win, however it isn't altogether one. Legendary Weapon parts were exceptionally difficult to cross by previously, yet they polished it so you have a superior possibility. So attempt the game on the off chance that you need. It is a truly all around assembled game, with steady buffs and nerfs to make the game all the more reasonable. So check out the game. I figure shopping ought to be included like vehicles and perhaps scratch off tickets so you can genuinely scratch them (all the more energizing angle) another activity could be esports (present day profession) you could be an acclaimed esports player! I think when you have a child that they ought to be increasingly associated with you and moreover when you are hitched there should be more discussions from the spouse/wife to you the player. Here's the game: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bitlife/fhibkbokhmgamgoafbofcolboohgebpa