Sign in to follow this  
adityaroy

When did you do your first engine oil change?

12 posts in this topic

I have had my JLU for over a year now. I did my first engine oil change myself at 5k after a road trip. I do not trust the dealer. I have seen that they usually overfill engine oil. I used the Total 0w-20 as per the grade recommended by Jeep; and, the difference was noticeable, the performance was actually better than when I was using stock. The last time I used a Total 5w-30, and I would say it is actually better! I personally don’t go for dealer freebies as they usually stock substandard variety. So it is better to do it yourself. Take the help of a mechanic if you are attempting an engine oil change for the first time.

The answer to your question varies from man to man because all do not think from the same angle. But according to most of the car owners, you must change the oil after using it for 5000 miles. If you take more time to change, your car will not provide you the best performance. Another thing I want to tell you that you should also change the oil filter at the time of changing oil. It cleans out tars, dirt, and debris from the engine and becomes dirty after a while.

You know what you can do the job by yourself if you have the proper tool and it is an oil filter wrench. So, just go to the market, choose a good oil filter wrench, change the oil and the filter after 5000 miles, and ensure the best performance of your car. You can visit https://www.carguideinfo.com/best-oil-filter-wrench for an oil filter wrench.

ما به عنوان برترین نمایندگی مجاز و تعمیرگاه مرکزی تویوتا ، هیوندا ، کیا در غرب تهران ، آماده ارائه برترین خدمات به شما می باشیم.

جهت دریافت اطلاعات بیشتر می توانید با ما در مرکز تعمیرات تخصصی شماره ۱ تماس بگیرید .

I own a 2015 Honda CRV. I did my first car engine oil change at 19100 km. Though the manual recommends changing the oil and the oil filter at 20k, I was planning for a long trip and hence did it early on. I don't exactly trust the Honda service centres with my vehicle, so I went at it myself. I searched online for recommendations, consulted a few mechanics who recommended me the Total oil change centre. I was actually present during the car engine oil change. They have expert mechanics, and I would prefer it any day over the official service centre. Been 4 years that I have been a regular at the Total Oil change centre. Don't find the need to try anything else.

The answer to your question varies from man to man because all do not think from the same angle. But according to most of the car owners, you must change the oil after using it for 5000 miles. If you take more time to change, your car will not provide you the best performance. Another thing I want to tell you that you should also change the oil filter at the time of changing oil. It cleans out tars, dirt, and debris from the engine and becomes dirty mx player after a while. get-mxplayer.in

Edited by dhanushx012