1 post in this topic

Hi! My girlfriend have a hyundai tucson 2007 that now have an occasional brake problem..

Sometimes the warning lights for brake and battery lights up. When this happens the power brakes disappear and are gone as long as the warning lights are on. She are able to extinguish the warning lights by turning the car off then on again. The brakes works good otherwise, no strange sounds, good pads, no vibrations and such.. it’s just when the warning lights turns on that the power brakes disappear. 

I have checked all brakes but can’t see any obvious problem there. I figured that if the belt are slipping it would be a bit more frequent problem. 

An other thing we noticed is that when the warning lights are lit, the power disappears to window heating buttons for front and rear windshield. Don’t know how that could be connected but when when the warning lights disappear and brakes start working, so do window heating. 

Used an OBDII but it did not reveal any fault codes. 

Anyone who recognize the problem or have a possible solution?