Sign in to follow this  
TurboREX

New Age Impreza *WRC* Photos

32 posts in this topic Register to Ask a Question

maverick    0
Originally posted by matt7184

The head lights can be changed......

Have you seen the WRC?  Anything that can fit in the circle and space between grill and lights can be used to create new lights.

Ok, I stand corrected. However you have forgotten about the back part. :)

How much does it cost? (New WRX) and when is the delivery date?

Able to post pics of the modifications you listed TurboREX?

TurboREX    0

cost is 25-27k available next march. I want to get the sedan, put a WRC spoiler and WRC headlights, and then get maybe a SYMS kit for the rest. Then continue on to the engine and make a pretty sweet car out of it using my SYMS connection.

Matt:

I am also TurboRX on the I-Club. I got rid of the E because the RX represents the car I drive.

maverick    0
Originally posted by TurboREX

cost is 25-27k available next march.  I want to get the sedan, put a WRC spoiler and WRC headlights, and then get maybe a SYMS kit for the rest.  Then continue on to the engine and make a pretty sweet car out of it using my SYMS connection.

What is SYMS?

TurboREX    0

SYMS is Subaru Yajima MotorSports. They tune Subarus. They built a 350hp n/a Impreza wagon for the JGTC championships, and build quite alot of Group A rally cars. See http://www.spomotorsports.com for the SYMS USA info.

As of right now they have no parts for the new Impreza but Im sure that they will.

TurboREX    0

Matt-

I have changed my mind. Im getting a '93 Impreza station wagon. Ive just talked to the owner of SPO Motorsports on the phone, and he said that if I get that car he will sponsor me, so I think its basically a done deal. Ill post pics of it as I mod it to show you guys what can be done with one of these bad boys.

maverick    0
Originally posted by matt7184

I-Club=  North American Imprezas Owners Group

Is there a website for it?

REX, by sponsoring your car, that motorshop would be upgrading it to its fullest potential right? Cool! By the way, why get a station wagon when the saloon model impreza is much nicer.. :) (IMO)

TurboREX    0

By sponsoring me, they give me dealer prices in exchange for me running the car in AutoX and for entering my car in shows. Both of which I would do anyway so its just a good deal for me. I chose the wagon because a.) how many Impreza wagons do you see in America with performance parts? and of those how many also have exterior mods? I like to be original, and a wagon does that, in my mind. and 2.) because I found a wagon in perfect shape for $6000. The blue book or whatever dealers use is $8,000. Im gettin a deal.

P.S. I did the A.) and 2.) thing on purpose...

edit: The North American Subaru Impreza Owner's Club website is located at http://www.impreza-rs.com

Back to Top ↑