4 posts in this topic

Dear Viewer,

I am very distraught to announce that this site is officially a storage platform for un-sorted scam bull-shit.

Measures have sadly not been taken to kick spam users or delete the piles of shit the sulphate the very grounds that were once walked by auto enthusiast.

I do not mourn, I rage. If you feel enlightened to say a few words of petition below you are more than welcome.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

As always,
Nate Passion

Wish the admin was around to make you a moderator. Most of us can't be here very often and the spammers just overwhelm. I'm only here about once a month, to be honest. This place used to have massive amounts of communication in heavily populated threads. But that all ended about 5 years ago, if not longer, with the advent of FB Groups and the like draining forums of conversations.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to post that. It means a lot. Didn't actually think someone would reply to be honest.

I've talked with Steve regarding a mod position as I would have the time to moderate everyday. He replied, but never continued the convo.

When these forums first started getting flooded by spam posts I reported the users/content diligently but it never helped really. 

This was more of a vent post after almost two weeks of straight spam emails flooding my inbox from this site, I just had enough.

So I wrote this post as an indirect goodbye letter to CarForums, I really wasn't planning on coming back.

Browsing these forums everyday answering hundreds of questions every month, I learned a lot and I will forever be grateful to this forum for that.

For me it's just disheartening to see a forum; a once excellent source for knowledge and support...abandoned and rejected because of mere fate.

Hope you had a great day Chris, and once again, thanks again for replying.

Best wishes,
Nate Passion