Sign in to follow this  
RPM boy

96 civic ex interior

3 posts in this topic

Anyone know where I could find some interior accenting parts for an automatic 96 civic ex? Looking for a dash kit, shift knob, or anything else really. I already have a dash bezel and guages. Oh, colored red too! It's for an anniversary present to my girlfriend. HMMMM....Car stuff for an anniversary present...Am I are car guy or what!:D:cool:

Originally posted by RPM boy

Anyone know where I could find some interior accenting parts for an automatic 96 civic ex?  Looking for a dash kit, shift knob, or anything else really.  I already have a dash bezel and guages.  Oh, colored red too!  It's for an anniversary present to my girlfriend.  HMMMM....Car stuff for an anniversary present...Am I are car guy or what!:D:cool:

Hmm.. shift knobs.. you would have to use back some red trim.. :) where you from? if from Singapore or Msia.. I could hook u up with my frend.. he has customised dashboards.. lotta selections for Honda.. :)

Youre kinda cool.. my gf would hate me if I EVER gave her a car-related present.. :)

.. my gf would hate me if I EVER gave her a car-related present..

Yeah, I worried about that but the other day she was complaining about how she's tired of her car and wanted something new. I'm hooking her up with some 17" Ace spoke wheels (with proxes), all the interior stuff, and possibly some minor engine/exhaust stuff. Her Dad (bought the car) won't allow any major mods in order to maintain reliablity and engine life. Any ideas for bolt simple bolt ons?