gray ghost

nobody wants to reply

2 posts in this topic

I see on the forum that people ask questions and a whole lot of people read, but no one seems to want to reply to give an opinion or civil answer to said question, whats up with that?

The forum geeks and moderators who used to browse this forum have all retired. Sadly I am pretty much the only guy lurking here in these forums.

I have recently taken up a full time job and I'm finding it harder and harder to find the time to reply to the hundreds of posts that make their way here every week.

I still try to do what I can, but it obviously is proving to be non-sufficient. I am sorry and I honestly apologize if you are disappointed. I can't blame you.

This forum used to be a great place, a good avenue for wisdom and advice. It is not the best place anymore though If you want quick, reliable answers to your important questions.

I hate to refer you to some place else but I am afraid that this is not the place to go to anymore. I see Carforums as a museum now, for those who research. There is a lot of valuable history in these forums and at least it may help a handful.

Hope you have an amazing day and thanks for considering us,

- Nate