LewisH96

Recommended Modifications

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Very new to all of this kind of stuff, but I will try my best.

I own a Vauxhall Astra, 1.6, SRi (MK5(I think?)) 2010. Looking for some modifications I can do such as;

Window Tinting, Sound System, Exhaust System, ect…

Any recommendations as to what I can do, what to buy and where from?

All help highly appreciated :)

your limits are pretty low in a 1.6l as per performance based but if youre detail oriented like you said tinting and sound system are easy to get a hobby started depends on your taste too things like plasti dipping emblems painting rims, chrome strips or decals/airbrush and such. adjusting interior to the way you like it ie: touch screen dash, leather/new seats, cabin under lights, shift knob . Get creative even though its a 1.6l you can do anythign with money and time for example ive got an avenger a little familly sedan and put truck tires on it, suv suspension, short ram intake, new sounds system blacked out all lights, full tint, removed emblems, custom interior fab work, spaced wheels, and to come im taking a journey drivetrain and engine to make it awd new full exhaust, bull bar and big fog lights turned it into a mud runner really but fuel efficient and clean on the inside cuz i didnt want a 98 jeep that didnt have butt warmers its all about what you want get creative

I think a nice little catless downpipe would be awesome on that car if you're looking for sound. maybe even upgrade to bigger tires and add some carbon parts! Those always make everything look interesting ;)

Edited by tedpenev7

On 5/27/2019 at 11:13 PM, Matty22g said:

your limits are pretty low in a 1.6l as per performance based but if youre detail oriented like you said tinting and sound system are easy to get a hobby started depends on your taste too things like plasti dipping emblems painting rims, chrome strips or decals/airbrush and such. adjusting interior to the way you like it ie: touch screen dash, leather/new seats, cabin under lights, shift knob . Get creative even though its a 1.6l you can do anythign with money and time for example ive got an avenger a little familly sedan and put truck tires on it, suv suspension, short ram intake, new sounds system blacked out all lights, full tint, removed emblems, custom interior fab work, spaced wheels, and to come im taking a journey drivetrain and engine to make it awd new full exhaust, bull bar and big fog lights turned it into a mud runner really but fuel efficient and clean on the inside cuz i didnt want a 98 jeep that didnt have butt warmers its all about what you want get creative

maybe even upgrade to bigger tires and add some carbon parts! Those always make everything look interesting

On 5/27/2019 at 11:13 PM, Matty22g said:

your limits are pretty low in a 1.6l as per performance based but if youre detail oriented like you said tinting and sound system are easy to get a hobby started depends on your taste too things like plasti dipping emblems painting rims, chrome strips or decals/airbrush and such. adjusting interior to the way you like it ie: touch screen dash, leather/new seats, cabin under lights, shift knob . Get creative even though its a 1.6l you can do anythign with money and time for example ive got an avenger a little familly sedan and put truck tires on it, suv suspension, short ram intake, new sounds system blacked out all lights, full tint, removed emblems, custom interior fab work, spaced wheels, and to come im taking a journey drivetrain and engine to make it awd new full exhaust, bull bar and big fog lights turned it into a mud runner really but fuel efficient and clean on the inside cuz i didnt want a 98 jeep that didnt have butt warmers its all about what you want get creative audacity temp mail origin

upgrade to bigger tires and add some carbon parts! Those always make everything look interesting