Sign in to follow this  
freiland

Need help chossing SUV

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I'm planning on buying a SUV for daily commute to work(approximately 1hr 15 minutes round trip), and occasional driving up to the mountains for a hike.

I wouldn't mind Prius, but the car seating is too low and I would like to have enough space like a Nissan Rogue or a toyota highlander would have, I also would like a MPG of 30 or higher in city or highway.

I like the design of a Mazda CX5, looking sporty but the MPG doesn't look too good for everyday commute, I thought about a rav4 hybrid but I don't know if the price jump is well worth it. 

On a side note I'd like the vehicle to be AWD as well since we do get a lot of snow here.

My budget is around 15000 to 25000 USD for a used model.

Please give me some insights and advice,

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

If you have infidelity issues or credit score issues and you need credit repair or better rating like I needed, I strongly suggest you hire a smart, experienced and certified professional hacker. I saw his info on a friend's review post, I contacted him, and wow... I have been happier ever after. He also helped me to recover all the funds that I lost to lotto and lottery, or bitcoin investments.
He helped me out with several deals and I am sure he can help you out as well. He is truly a genius at what he does. It was worth the fee...
You can reach him:

Email: vietguru@programmer.net

He does series of hacking jobs with full assurance and a 100% success, ranging from password recovery, surveillance and personal investigative services, credit score upgrade and cleaning up of negative entries and criminal backgrounds, he also helps catch cheating spouse, and helps get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse, GPS tracking, Facebook account, Email, Whatsapp, Text messages, phone calls, check icloud, change school scores, University grades hack Facebook Hacking Tricks Database hacking Erase Criminal records Bank account hacks Email Hack Paypal, MasterCard hack Google Hacks Wiping of credit Hack Facebook Password Online IPhone Hacking Tricks Windows Hacking Tricks Control devices remotely hack Android Hacking Tricks KEYLOGGER constantly get Free TalkTime from your network provider Gmail Hacking Tricks Twitter Hacking Hacking Software untraceable IP Address YouTube Hacking Tricks Credit card hack, Email interception hack -Untraceable Ip -Bank account transfer etc. He also does Western Union and Money gram transfer and an expert in bank wire transfer Cpanel, fulls, EIN, Pin, W2, SSN, DOB, and many more.

(I promised to make this recommendation, after he helped me). Please, write good comments about him after he helps you. Wish you all the best.

Out of all the vehicles you have listed I would Recommend Getting either a Toyota Rav4 Or a Highlander just because they do have all wheel drive and they would be the best vehicle out there to actually make it to 200k without getting repaired every other week. The Nissan Rogue is a good option but Nissans in some cases have many transmission issues. Plus used Toyotas are not too expensive and they hold their value. I am actually a General Manager at a Used Car Dealership and we have sold a couple in the past few month under 25000, But Unfortunately we don't have any in stock.

Link To Our Website

https://www.bcrautomotiveinc.com/

Going directly to a dealership website can really help buyers focus in on the year, make, model and available features that each vehicle has to offer. One thing that many buyers wrestle with is whether to buy a new car or a used car. There are many advantages to purchasing used cars, especially when shopping at a friendly and reliable dealership like Subaru of Bend in Bend, Oregon.Visit our  inventory online today at https://www.subaruofbend.com. so can explore your options!

Check out our 2021 Subaru Impreza Base Trim Level, it is very good for your everyday drive to your office and also it has a lot of space that is also perfect for family getaways.

• Lane departure
  • Emergency communication system
  • Wireless phone connectivity
  • Exterior parking camera rear
  • Split-folding rear seat
  • Remote keyless entry
  • Steering wheel mounted audio controls
  • Rear window wiper

Don't hesitate to contact us or visit our website at https://www.fiestasubaru.com/. You can also visit us in Albuquerque, NM to see more available cars in our showroom.