Sign in to follow this  
lovecar

Leasing A Car

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys! My want to lease a Honda Accord 2019 model and she is being suggested this website DSR Leasing. But due to my aunt's horrible past experiences, she is hesitant to trust any leasing site. If anyone of you has experience with DSR Leasing , please assist me. Much thanks.  

Edited by lovecar

On 4/1/2019 at 2:13 PM, lovecar said:

Hey guys! My want to lease a Honda Accord 2019 model and she is being suggested this website DSR Leasing. But due to my aunt's horrible past experiences, she is hesitant to trust any leasing site. If anyone of you has experience with DSR Leasring , please assist me. Much thanks.  

I highly recommend DSRleasing. I am so impressed with this company, and I'm glad I chose them to help me with the lease of a new Audi Q5. I have *never* trusted the car-buying process because I've always felt like the dealership holds all the cards in any negotiation. When I found Jonathan Shin and DSR leasing, I finally had the tools to enter a negotiation with a dealership that I could be confident was fair. Go without any hesitation and fear, just make sure about their price with others. Good Luck

Edited by Paulin Miller

15 hours ago, Paulin Miller said:

I highly recommend DSRleasing. I am so impressed with this company, and I'm glad I chose them to help me with the lease of a new Audi Q5. I have *never* trusted the car-buying process because I've always felt like the dealership holds all the cards in any negotiation. When I found Jonathan Shin and DSR leasing, I finally had the tools to enter a negotiation with a dealership that I could be confident was fair. Go without any hesitation and fear, just make sure about their price with others. Good Luck

Hey Paulin! Good to know that you have good experience with the above mentioned website DSR Leasing. I have heard about their cooperative staff. Now I will definitely lease my very favorite 2019 Honda Accord from this website. Thank you. Super excited! 

10 hours ago, lovecar said:

Hey Paulin! Good to know that you have good experience with the above mentioned website DSR Leasing. I have heard about their cooperative staff. Now I will definitely lease my very favorite 2019 Honda Accord from this website. Thank you. Super excited! 

Great Choice, Good luck for your upcoming new car. Seems to me a great lease deal. 

image.thumb.png.433b767099b6c8ba8a0df12679793940.png