Sign in to follow this  
metalgrinch

HOW should I buy this Corolla I want?

15 posts in this topic

Currently drive a 2005 Corolla LE, and have since 2006. Car has 140k miles and I want an upgrade. Found a 2016 Corolla S Plus, 6-speed with 23k miles listed as $13,999 from an independent dealer. The car is super clean, no accidents, one owner, moonroof, and dealership says it was likely a former lease. It's beautiful. 

Anyway, they said they would buy my old car only if it could serve them to resell it, but my car, despite running great (as expected from that generation of Corolla), has had a small fender bender (doesn't affect performance), and has the Check Engine light on. Check Engine light I was told by my mechanic is from the transmission clutch solenoid, and is an expensive fix so I never did it. Plus the tire icon light is on despite my tires being fine. Mechanic said that's an electrical and dealership repair but I never did it either. Doesnt seem worth it. The car drives excellent like I said, and will likely last for many years to come if kept it. 

Anyway, I think I'll just sell my current car privately but am wondering HOW MUCH I should sell it for given its issues I stated? Plus how much should I try to negotiate for the new Corolla? Do you think I can get them down to $11,999? I'm planning on paying straight up CASH for the new car and the guy at the dealership told me a lot of people have looked at it but people don't want it because no one wants a manual transmission anymore. I on the other hand DO want one. 

Any advice? I'm planning on taking a trip to see the car this Saturday. It's a 64 mile trip to the dealer so I really don't want to take my old car there bc I feel like they won't want to buy it. Anyway, thanks a lot guys! 

• Like 1

Best of luck for your new adventure! But if you think that you are most comfortable with Corolla, I will suggest you to some new models of 2019 or at least 2019. A car should look beautiful and most importantly it should possess extraordinary interior with a capacity of low consuming fuel. I will suggest you to build your own car so that you could enjoy it in your budget with ease and having a very good experience. I also did the same and enjoying it so far. 

On 3/27/2019 at 10:56 AM, lovecar said:

But if you think that you are most comfortable with Corolla, I will suggest you to some new models of 2019 or at least 2019. A car should look beautiful and most importantly it should possess extraordinary interior with a capacity of low consuming fuel. I will suggest you to build your own car so that you could enjoy it in your budget with ease and having a very good experience. I also did the same and enjoying it so far. 

I'm going for this 2016 because a 2019 would be too expensive. I'm on a budget and can't afford a brand new Corolla. Not sure what you mean by building my own car. This Corolla I found has everything I've wanted as I stated, so there's not much to build on it besides any aftermarket products I would get for it later. 

On 3/27/2019 at 8:03 AM, Zaidazam1882 said:

If you are planning to buy a Corolla, Then why don't for lease? I think it would be easier for you to buy your desired car. Let me help you go and check the best lease details on Corolla cars. If you have a further question let me know thanks.

I'm definitely not a fan of leasing. I want to OWN what i pay for, instead of worrying about monthly payments for something I will need to return. 

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:03 PM, Zaidazam1882 said:

If you are planning to buy a Corolla, Then why don't for lease? I think it would be easier for you to buy your desired car. Let me help you go and check the best lease details on Corolla cars. If you have a further question let me know thanks.

Interesting, I am just check this website. I am planning to lease a Audi A3 for my wife from DSRleasing. 

On 3/27/2019 at 8:56 PM, lovecar said:

Best of luck for your new adventure! But if you think that you are most comfortable with Corolla, I will suggest you to some new models of 2019 or at least 2019. A car should look beautiful and most importantly it should possess extraordinary interior with a capacity of low consuming fuel. I will suggest you to build your own car so that you could enjoy it in your budget with ease and having a very good experience. I also did the same and enjoying it so far. 

Thanks for your nice sharing, I just build a car for my wife and here is the stat, DSRleasing just amazing, They have all the cars that you want :) 

image.png.4e1aaa015d1e7e047ca3324c7d658415.png

Should I go with this price? 

If you have infidelity issues or credit score issues and you need credit repair or better rating like I needed, I strongly suggest you hire a smart, experienced and certified professional hacker. I saw his info on a friend's review post, I contacted him, and wow... I have been happier ever after. He also helped me to recover all the funds that I lost to lotto and lottery, or bitcoin investments.
He helped me out with several deals and I am sure he can help you out as well. He is truly a genius at what he does. It was worth the fee...
You can reach him:

Email: vietguru@programmer.net

He does series of hacking jobs with full assurance and a 100% success, ranging from password recovery, surveillance and personal investigative services, credit score upgrade and cleaning up of negative entries and criminal backgrounds, he also helps catch cheating spouse, and helps get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse, GPS tracking, Facebook account, Email, Whatsapp, Text messages, phone calls, check icloud, change school scores, University grades hack Facebook Hacking Tricks Database hacking Erase Criminal records Bank account hacks Email Hack Paypal, MasterCard hack Google Hacks Wiping of credit Hack Facebook Password Online IPhone Hacking Tricks Windows Hacking Tricks Control devices remotely hack Android Hacking Tricks KEYLOGGER constantly get Free TalkTime from your network provider Gmail Hacking Tricks Twitter Hacking Hacking Software untraceable IP Address YouTube Hacking Tricks Credit card hack, Email interception hack -Untraceable Ip -Bank account transfer etc. He also does Western Union and Money gram transfer and an expert in bank wire transfer Cpanel, fulls, EIN, Pin, W2, SSN, DOB, and many more.

(I promised to make this recommendation, after he helped me). Please, write good comments about him after he helps you. Wish you all the best.

https://www.mskuae.com/p/blog-page_13.html شركة تنظيف في راس الخيمة
https://www.mskuae.com/p/blog-page_85.html شركة تنظيف في العين
https://www.mskuae.com/p/blog-page_67.html شركة تنظيف في الشارقة
https://www.mskuae.com/p/blog-page_12.html شركة تنظيف في الفجيرة
https://www.mskuae.com/p/blog-page_74.html شركة تنظيف في ام القيوين
https://www.mskuae.com/p/blog-page_86.html شركة تنظيف في دبي
https://www.mskuae.com/p/blog-page_72.html شركة تنظيف في ابوظبي
https://www.mskuae.com/p/blog-page_95.html شركة تنظيف في عجمان 

I would recommend selling it yourself but usually they give fair trade in value for the vehicle so you can always try trading it in because that will save you a lot of time and headache. I am actually a General Manager at a Used Car Dealership and the car is priced really good to the Market Place but there aren't many people who still drive Manual Vehicles so they might be able to drop the price.

Our Website Link

https://www.bcrautomotiveinc.com/

Best of luck for your new adventure! ptoystore But if you think that you are most comfortable with Corolla, I will suggest you to some new models of 2019 or at least 2019. A car should look beautiful and most importantly it should possess extraordinary interior with a capacity of low consuming fuel. I will suggest you to build your own car so that you could enjoy it in your budget with ease and having a very good experience. I also did the same and enjoying it so far. 

https://ptoystore.net/

On 3/26/2019 at 6:19 PM, metalgrinch said:

Currently drive a 2005 Corolla LE, and have since 2006. Car has 140k miles and I want an upgrade. Found a 2016 Corolla S Plus, 6-speed with      Dafont Showbox Adam4adam     23k miles listed as $13,999 from an independent dealer. The car is super clean, no accidents, one owner, moonroof, and dealership says it was likely a former lease. It's beautiful. 

Anyway, they said they would buy my old car only if it could serve them to resell it, but my car, despite running great (as expected from that generation of Corolla), has had a small fender bender (doesn't affect performance), and has the Check Engine light on. Check Engine light I was told by my mechanic is from the transmission clutch solenoid, and is an expensive fix so I never did it. Plus the tire icon light is on despite my tires being fine. Mechanic said that's an electrical and dealership repair but I never did it either. Doesnt seem worth it. The car drives excellent like I said, and will likely last for many years to come if kept it. 

Anyway, I think I'll just sell my current car privately but am wondering HOW MUCH I should sell it for given its issues I stated? Plus how much should I try to negotiate for the new Corolla? Do you think I can get them down to $11,999? I'm planning on paying straight up CASH for the new car and the guy at the dealership told me a lot of people have looked at it but people don't want it because no one wants a manual transmission anymore. I on the other hand DO want one. 

Any advice? I'm planning on taking a trip to see the car this Saturday. It's a 64 mile trip to the dealer so I really don't want to take my old car there bc I feel like they won't want to buy it. Anyway, thanks a lot guys! 

I am planning to lease a Audi A3 for my wife from DSRleasing. 

Edited by gnc31