Sign in to follow this  
hensno

Buying a new car

6 posts in this topic

I'd say you could totally get a subprime loan, but those interest rates are going to be like pretty like, maybe even like 30%.  Lenders don't normally like to take risks like that.

You can actually do a few things to help.

1.  Wait and save up a little and get a job and build credit

2.  Get a co-signer like your mom or dad, that can help you.  This should help reduce the loan % but if you don't pay, their credit is hit too

3.  Save up a few grand, find a cheap beater car on used car sites and roll with that until you build your credit.  As for budget friendly cars, jettas seem to be pretty cheap.  There was some really good deals on Fiat 500e's in the past but i haven't seen those in a long time.

I sometimes search craigslist, carmaxcarzing, or facebook marketplace for ball park ideas on cost of used cars

Edited by jasonkimberson

I'd say get a job try and build credit and like the other guy said get yourself a cheap car. However as in for reliable high milage I suggest Toyota Camrys they have amazing Mpg and are so cheap to maintain seriously parts are everywhere for those cars. I guarantee you these cars will not let you down if you keep having regular maintenance on them such as old changes, etc...

Now is a good time to buy a new car. The struggles facing the auto industry are unprecedented and so are the deals available to buyers. Car dealers need to sell cars in order to stay in business, which makes this a strong buyers’ market.  If you are looking to buy used or new vehicle visit our website https://motoruncle.com/