timeflies1

Instrument cluster replacement?

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

I currantly own a Scirocco 2.0 2010 model and i since i cracked my instrument cluster i was wondering if i can replace it with a instument cluster from Scirocco 2011?

my current instrument cluster looks like this, and i would like to replace it to this.

Anyone have any expirience with this and knows if it could be done?

1 hour ago, timeflies1 said:

Hello everyone.

I currantly own a Scirocco 2.0 2010 model and i since i cracked my instrument cluster i was wondering if i can replace it with a instument cluster from Scirocco 2011?

my current instrument cluster looks like this, and i would like to replace it to this.

I personally think it would work but I have never done such a thing before.

Since I'm all the way over here in Canada...It's hard for me to really know.

In order to be safe than sorry...I'd recommend a visit to your local VW dealership with your questions.

They will be able to provide you the accurate and right answers to your problem.

Do you have any other questions?

Edited by Nate4x4
  • Thanks 1

Yes! I had the same problem. My cluster was shot! I found a great deal at the Instrument Cluster Store. They're online at www.instrumentclusterstore.com and I'm sure they can help you too! Let me know if this was any help...

On 2/3/2019 at 11:47 PM, timeflies1 said:

Hello everyone.

I currantly own a Scirocco 2.0 2010  audacity find my iphone origin model and i since i cracked my instrument cluster i was wondering if i can replace it with a instument cluster from Scirocco 2011?

my current instrument cluster looks like

I currantly own a Scirocco 2.0 2010 model and i since i cracked my instrument cluster i was wondering if i can replace it with a instument cluster from Scirocco 2011?

Edited by RAILITY