Sign in to follow this  
Liam E.

What is the best way to learn Russian?

3 posts in this topic

I want to become fluent a Russian language. I started to learn it in the summer of 2015 after meeting a russian girl but I never did it with consistency. I took some pauses in between and it slowed down my progresses. Now I'd like to learn it also for professional reasons since it's very valued in various business settings but I don't know exactly how to proceed. What advice can you give me?

As a fluent speaker I could say watch Russian films with subtitles of your native language you could use an app called Duolingo if you have an android your are lucky because it's free.

Also you can to try learn Russian with tutor. As of now the popular a skype russian lessons. Try to communicate with Russian friends on Skype so that your communication skill can be improved and read some Russian language books to make your vocabulary strong.

Man, the best variant for you just to find a Russian-speaking tutor that will help you to learn this language. I am not very competent in this sphere, but I can only advise you to check different prices on skype tutoring jobs and to decide is it necessary for you. The Russian language is rather hard and you should prepare that you will not learn it perfectly in a short period.