Meeko

Help me choose a car!

5 posts in this topic

Hello! I'm 17 years old, and I'm saving up for my first car. I'm choosing between the Mazda 6, Kia Optima, and Ford fusion. I just CAN'T choose one. Please help!

Thanks ":)

51 minutes ago, Meeko said:

Hello! I'm 17 years old, and I'm saving up for my first car. I'm choosing between the Mazda 6, Kia Optima, and Ford fusion. I just CAN'T choose one. Please help!

Thanks ":)

Welcome. That's a hard decision. I'd opt for the Optima...lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nate4x4 said:

Welcome. That's a hard decision. I'd opt for the Optima...lol

Why the optima over the others? The thing that's most important to me is fuel economy, so I'd like to choose a hybrid model. Which of these are good hybrids? If the optima is a good hybrid, I'd love to get it :")... But I'd like to know your opinions. 

On 1/17/2019 at 10:12 PM, Meeko said:

Why the optima over the others? The thing that's most important to me is fuel economy, so I'd like to choose a hybrid model. Which of these are good hybrids? If the optima is a good hybrid, I'd love to get it :")... But I'd like to know your opinions. 

First off, Kia is world renown for there outstanding warranty.

I've met lots of people over the years who owned Kia's and most of them are more than satisfied with the product.

Different people will have different opinions...but you're asking me for help to choose 1, I'm doing what I can.