509 posts in this topic

Sorry... I just posted because I could no longer read the thread... something fishy's up with the board :rolleyes:

Nick, there are cars of any given nature that will beat cars of another nature... seeing as, last time I checked, the country of origin of a car had very little to do with the performance of a given car. That's a given, and that's why calling Japanese cars "jap crap" or saying their top end sucks or something along those lines is stupid. Japan has many wonderful cars. So does Europe. So does North America. Let's leave it at that...

Originally posted by bmw4Life

you put up a Porsche 993 Turbo next to a Jap car with equal horsepower and let's see it beat the Turbo.

No problem there, just take a Nissan Micra and throw a turbocharged mofo in it, and woooooooooooooooooooosh!! the micra is gone!

Next question please!

Originally posted by Justin_9

You are one dumbass! you say a supra will out run whatever Nick6 has and as far as you know he has a McLaren!  Oh boy you are dumb!

Hhahaahhaha... am I the only one who finds that funny.

Euro cars are definitely better but obviously because they have a different market price point. Euros are for those who want the best in luxury, performance and appearance. Japanese cars are for reliability and affordability, nothing too fancy.

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy my first car, and honestly I was just wondering what I should keep an eye out for. Whether it be technical or just all around, also what are good cars to look at and keep?

what you guys think about Toyota FT86 from AUTO2000?

give me advice

No one serves a hi-tech car in the best affordable price like Tata Motors do.

I always wanted a car that is easy to maintain, economical yet stylish .

Tata has always introduced hi-tech cars with affordable prices. I own a Zest. But there are more option to consider some are listed here:

Tata Nano Gen-X - Automatic Hatchback Cars

Tata Bolt - Hatchback Cars

Tata Indica - Hatchback

Tata Indigo eCS - Hatchback

Tata Zest - Sedan car

All are the best fuel efficient cars of their segments.