509 posts in this topic

have to go with Euro because i hate japs cars i think they sucks and that they r a one time use car tell me how many european cars u see on the road and how many japs cars u see on the road and i am not talking about the new cars; like from the 1960s 70s 80s

Hey Saabman, I'm not saying the Honda Insight looks good either. But given an equal comparison of ugliness like, say, a Volvo 244 against a Civic Wagovan against a Subaru GL Wagon, the Volvo takes the others by a healthy margin. And hey, I wouldn't exactly call the Smart car gorgeous either... or any other urban-transportation car.

Hey Mik, lay off the 80's Subarus ok? My RX winced when you put its wagon-brother in that comparison. My car is actually mistaken for Stang 5-ohs, not exactly a compliment but hey, its not as bad as, "what the hell is that?" And for a car with a total of about $2500 put into it (including purchase, repairs, and modifications) it sure makes alot of cars look silly.

Originally posted by nick6

I think I will go with euro because they have better cars, and jap cars suck like the supra, why have a supra when you can have a M3.

Why?

1) Its cheaper

2) It can pull better numbers

3) It has a larger tuner market

4) The Supra TT is probably more limited than the M3

Now I must bang my head into the wall for defending the Supra. Excuse me.

Originally posted by nick6

I think I will go with euro because they have better cars, and jap cars suck like the supra, why have a supra when you can have a M3.

It depends on which Types of cars (sports car ,MPV,Saloon,Tucks,)But for sports cars I did go for Euro.

But If you compare the BMW M3 to Supra TT.I will take the Supra .Because My supra Did kill the M3 All day long Even with the Euro.spec.

JWKC

For less money, tell me what Euro daily driver can beat the 9, and 8 sec Supras and Skylines? And you can't tell me that handling suffers. Raw performance, there are few, very few other ways. If you don't want to mod, they still beat everything in the price range. Which is to say, there aren't really any euros worth having in the price range.

You people talk about all these fantastic vehicles, but how many of us are ever going to get to drive ANY Lambo? Unless Countach starts giving pony rides at his birthday party. So you bash the japanese cars because they don't perform like a Ferrari, well that's because they cost a tenth as much...and you can still mod them out to KICK THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!!! Then they cost a good quarter as much.

As for the lower end bmw crap, why bother?

Just my opinion :D

Originally posted by Ed512

[b

As for the lower end bmw crap, why bother?

[/b]

Yea now cheak out the mods for Bmw, they will kick any riced-out Jap crap car's ass.

OK guys... I realized I stepped on a lot of toes here, for which I apologize. TurboREX, if you'd read my post carefully, you'd note that I actually said your car (as well as the Wagovan, a derivative of a car I used to drive daily!) are considerably better looking than the Volvo 244. In any case, that post was a response to another post that said all jap cars are ugly, something I clearly disagree with.

I was just joking around Mik, by no means do I think my car is gorgeous. No offense taken, I was just trying to make a joke...(note to self, work on humor, other people don't laugh)