Garrettw3

Amp and Radio help

2 posts in this topic

Hello I have a 2001 Chevy Suburban. I recently put an amp and sub in it and everything was working fine the sub was barely kicking so i decided to play with some of the stuff on my amp. well it kinda popped i guess thats the best way i can describe it? and in my old vehicle this would happen too once i turned my volume up loud enough. in my old truck i would turn it off and the amp would come back on and all would be good. but i turned my suburban off and the head unit kinda stayed on for a second and they turned off and now the head unit and amp wont come on. any help would be appreciated!

14 hours ago, Garrettw3 said:

Hello I have a 2001 Chevy Suburban. I recently put an amp and sub in it and everything was working fine the sub was barely kicking so i decided to play with some of the stuff on my amp. well it kinda popped i guess thats the best way i can describe it? and in my old vehicle this would happen too once i turned my volume up loud enough. in my old truck i would turn it off and the amp would come back on and all would be good. but i turned my suburban off and the head unit kinda stayed on for a second and they turned off and now the head unit and amp wont come on. any help would be appreciated!

https://www.wikihow.com/Troubleshoot-an-Amp