6 posts in this topic

I was thinking of getting a used car for a project, and my options as of right now are between a 98 328is with aftermarket lsd and tcs delete and an 04 rx-8 stock. which of these would be a better idea to get? both have a lot of mileage.

Edited by neutralmouse01
clearing it up

1 hour ago, neutralmouse01 said:

I was thinking of getting a used car for a project, and my options as of right now are between a 98 328is with aftermarket lsd and tcs delete and an 04 rx-8 stock. which of these would be a better idea to get? both have a lot of mileage.

I'd go for the RX-8.

That being said...you're gonna wanna stick an OBD reader in both of them, just to make sure there's nothing about these 2 vehicles that you don't know.

2 hours ago, neutralmouse01 said:

Project car...does this mean you're planning to insure it on the road?

Edited by Owntranger 77

I was planning to get liability on it, but not actually insure the car itself since i have another daily driver

as far as warranty for the cars, the rx-8 got the engine rebuilt about a month ago and has a 12k or 12 month warranty. the 328 has half the parts replaced over its lifetime, but probaby exceeded any warranty on it 10 years ago.

Edited by neutralmouse01

5 minutes ago, fifi320 said:

just to make sure there's nothing about these 2 vehicles that you don't know.  8 Ball Pool Discord Omegle

If your first post involves a link, then you might want to rethink that first post.

We are not a place to drop links and advertise your blog, store or whatever.

It is a discussion forum, not a classified. We do have a classified section that you can use but read the rules in that forum.

Edited by Nate4x4