Judithc

Help me find a vehicle that fits..

2 posts in this topic

Trying to find the best fit for me. Had the sienna minivan when kids were young then moved on to a BMW X3. Loved the luxury options but found myself missing the automatic doors and all the room of an enclosed truck (when I took the seats out). My priority is sliding doors because I have 2 large dogs and they don’t want to get into the car unless they are sure I’m in it. Second priority is lots of cargo space. I don’t plan to normally need more than 2-3 seats. Third is safe driving in snow - we have a steep driveway. Fourth - I want a quiet ride (aside from the dogs barking) And I’d like all the bells and whistles for the driver - no need for the cabin. Any suggestions for the best choices for my unconventional needs? Is there anything out there other than a minivan? 

13 hours ago, Judithc said:
Trying to find the best fit for me. Had the sienna minivan when kids were young then moved on to a BMW X3. Loved the luxury options but found myself missing the automatic doors and all the room of an enclosed truck (when I took the seats out). My priority is sliding doors because I have 2 large dogs and they don’t want to get into the car unless they are sure I’m in it. Second priority is lots of cargo space. I don’t plan to normally need more than 2-3 seats. Third is safe driving in snow - we have a steep driveway. Fourth - I want a quiet ride (aside from the dogs barking) And I’d like all the bells and whistles for the driver - no need for the cabin. Any suggestions for the best choices for my unconventional needs? Is there anything out there other than a minivan? 

None other than the 2017 Ford Explorer, and it's capable AWD system.

b4a94f141a2db1215ddcdb6e9642b120.jpg

Nate (The Vehicle Reader)

Edited by Nate4x4