Sign in to follow this  
Zerstoren

What is your opinion about Foton pick-up trucks?

4 posts in this topic

Hey you all,

Long story short, I live here in Bangkok and I see that here (and the cities I've visited like Chiang Mai and Phuket) Thais seem to love pick-ups, and many often use the ones fabricated by Foton. I was wondering, are they worth it? I'm inclined to buy one, because it is an easy way to transport stuff and go anywhere you want in the city (traffic sucks, but yeah, sometimes it is worth the trip when you have to transport some heavy things), not the most fashionable, but it works.

Anyways, let me know what you think about Foton and if you have any other recommendation. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Zerstoren

14 hours ago, Zerstoren said:

Anyways, let me know what you think about Foton and if you have any other recommendation. Thanks in advance!

I haven't heard too many good things about Foton trucks.

But there is one European made truck that I will recommend...and that is no other than the ISUZU D-Max.

Infiniti-D-Max-1.jpg

4x4 great handling, off-road capacity, towing, fuel efficiency, tough suspensions, and the like.

Cheers,

Nate

Edited by Nate4x4

7 hours ago, Nate4x4 said:

I haven't heard too many good things about Foton trucks.

But there is one European made truck that I will recommend...and that is no other than the ISUZU D-Max.

Infiniti-D-Max-1.jpg

4x4 great handling, off-road capacity, towing, fuel efficiency, tough suspensions, and the like.

Cheers,

Nate

Hey Nate, thanks a lot for your recommendation. I will check if I can find Isuzu trucks here in Bangkok, so I can compare them against Foton.

1 hour ago, Zerstoren said:

Hey Nate, thanks a lot for your recommendation. I will check if I can find Isuzu trucks here in Bangkok, so I can compare them against Foton.

Yea, I don't know much about Bangkok...but I think ISUZU exists and is sold over there....