Zheko

Parking light problem

9 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, I've been having a problem with my Nissan sunny(versa) 2016 model, when I turn on the parking light only the gauge lights turn on, the ac control lights & sterio lights & rear lights or front parking lights don't turn on 

And when I turn on the Low beams it's all works fine and when I turn on my high beams (while my low beams work) the same thing happens all the interior lights and rear lights turn of except the gauge lights 

I live in Iraq so going to the dealership is not an option 

I attached a vedio so you can understand what I mean 

Edited by Zheko

Your probably having some fuse box malfunction. In which the wiring has frayed or lost connection with the battery.

But I'm not so sure....

Edited by Owntranger 77

2 hours ago, Zheko said:

Hello everybody, I've been having a problem with my Nissan sunny(versa) 2016 model, when I turn on the parking light only the gauge lights turn on, the ac control lights & sterio lights & rear lights or front parking lights don't turn on 

And when I turn on the Low beams it's all works fine and when I turn on my high beams (while my low beams work) the same thing happens all the interior lights and rear lights turn of except the gauge lights 

I live in Iraq so going to the dealership is not an option 

I attached a vedio so you can understand what I mean 

I don't know if you have OBD readers down there (IRAQ), but with it, you would be able to scan your car and find the errors.

Once detected, the OBD reader will tell you what must be done to fix the issue..whatever it be.

Just some thoughts,

Nate

Nate, I scanned it with obd but it doesn't show any codes 

13 minutes ago, Nate4x4 said:

I don't know if you have OBD readers down there (IRAQ), but with it, you would be able to scan your car and find the errors.

Once detected, the OBD reader will tell you what must be done to fix the issue..whatever it be.

Just some thoughts,

Nate

22 minutes ago, Owntranger 77 said:

Your probably having some fuse box malfunction. In which the wiring has frayed or lost connection with the battery.

But I'm not so sure....

You might be correct, I will check the wiring 

Hello everybody, I've been having a problem with my Nissan sunny(versa) 2016 model, when I turn on the parking light only the gauge lights turn on, the ac control lights & sterio l ghts & rear lights or front parking lights don't turn on 

Edited by mariliyatsia

1 hour ago, mariliyatsia said:

Hello everybody, I've been having a problem Vidmate iTunes Notepad++ with my Nissan sunny(versa) 2016 model, when I turn on the parking light only the gauge lights turn on, the ac control lights & sterio l ghts & rear lights or front parking lights don't turn on 

Hello everybody, I've been having a problem with my Nissan sunny(versa) 2016 model, when I turn on the parking light only the gauge lights turn on, the ac control lights & sterio l ghts & rear lights or front parking lights don't turn on