PeterCavalier03

Chevy cavalier tuning chip.

5 posts in this topic

I have a 2003 Chevy cavalier Ls coupe. It's my first car. I put an Ebay exhaust and intake on it. Its clean AF and I love the car to death call me a ricer I dont care. Anyways I am thinking of getting a turning chip for it to at power/shifting times or whatever it does. They're like 60 bucks and in wondering if they're actually worth it and if they really make I difference in power. 

11 minutes ago, PeterCavalier03 said:

I have a 2003 Chevy cavalier Ls coupe. It's my first car. I put an Ebay exhaust and intake on it. Its clean AF and I love the car to death call me a ricer I dont care. Anyways I am thinking of getting a turning chip for it to at power/shifting times or whatever it does. They're like 60 bucks and in wondering if they're actually worth it and if they really make I difference in power. 

Hi Peter,

Yes, a performance chip will increase the horsepower and torque output.

But don't be disappointed if you don't notice a significant increase in power. The change is not very detectable.

On 9/18/2018 at 11:43 AM, PeterCavalier03 said:

I have a 2003 Chevy cavalier Ls coupe. It's my first car. I put an Ebay exhaust  and intake on it. Its clean AF and I love the car to death call me a ricer I dont care. Anyways I am thinking of getting a turning chip for it to at power/shifting times or whatever it does. They're like 60 bucks and in wondering if they're actually worth it and if they really make I difference in power. 

I appreciate this car it has a simple design and a big engine!

Thanks!

Edited by Chris V.
removed link

1 hour ago, chriscap015 said:

I appreciate this car it has a simple design and a big engine!

Thanks!

@chriscap015 Why did you quote then modify his post?

If your first post involves a link, then you might want to rethink that first post.

We are not a place to drop links and advertise your blog, store or whatever.

It is a discussion forum, not a classified. We do have a classified section that you can use but read the rules in that forum.

Edited by Nate4x4

On 9/18/2018 at 4:43 PM, PeterCavalier03 said:

I have a 2003 Chevy cavalier Ls coupe. It's my first car. I put an Ebay exhaust and intake on it. Its clean AF and I love the car to death call me a ricer I dont care. Anyways I am thinking     Audacity Find My iPhone Origin   of getting a turning chip for it to at power/shifting times or whatever it does. They're like 60 bucks and in wondering if they're actually worth it and if they really make I difference in power. 

am thinking of getting a turning chip for it to at power/shifting times or whatever it does